Re: Starting the weekly live images for Bookworm building again

Greetings All,

Thanks for the additions! I have moved the draft to my fork of the bits project, (https://salsa.debian.org/Disaster2life/bits), I am still missing what tags to add to the draft, and if anyone has time to add translations, feel free to, other than that, I will mail the live image team to look over it once now, after that I will open a pull request to publish it, thanks for all the help Laura, and Joost.

Regards,
Yashraj