Re: Lemmy Instance

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your response!

I think we can gain a lot by riding out the momentum of the Reddit exodus.

Can I start by spinning out a cheap VPS (or even better, AWS EC2 free tier) and get a Lemmy instance running on it.

If I manage to do that, can you allocate a subdomain for it? Maybe something like social.debian.org.

Regards,

Timothy Kenno Handojo