Re: DPB August 05

Hi all,
Le mardi 08 août 2023 à 12:33 -0300, Carlos Henrique Lima Melara a
écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I think we are missing the last section:
>
> Want to continue reading DPB?
> -----------------------------
>
> Please help us create this newsletter. We still need more volunteer

>    70: https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
>    71: debian-publicity@lists.debian.org
>
> Cheers,
> Charles
I have merge part of Want to continue [...] inside the Calls for help:

The Publicity team calls for volunteers and help!

Your Publicity team is asking for help from you our readers, developers,
and interested parties to contribute to the Debian news effort. We
implore you to submit items that may be of interest to our community and
report  about what is going on. We also ask for your assistance with
translations of the news into (your!) other languages along with the
needed second or third set of eyes to assist in editing our work before
publishing. If you can share a small amount of your time to aid our team
which strives to keep all of us informed, we need you. Please see the
contributing page [65] to find out how to help and reach out to us via
IRC on #debian-publicity [66] on OFTC.net [67], or our public mailing
list [68], or via email at press@debian.org [69] for sensitive
or private inquiries.

   65: https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
   66: irc://irc.debian.org/debian-publicity
   67: https://oftc.net/
   68: mailto:debian-publicity@lists.debian.org
   69: mailto:press@debian.org

Want to continue reading DPB?