thanks for using Formbricks for debconf24

Hey hey!

We loved to see that you used Formbricks to run the vote for a logo survey for the DebConf24 :)

https://micronews.debian.org/2024/1706311060.html

We are currently developing a dedicated landing page for the Link Survey tool to complement the information we have on our community page.

I would love to add a quote from one of the Debian team members, maybe Donald Norwood, since he released the Formbricks survey?

Would be super helpful to build credibility around our open source project :)

BTW the press@debian.org email returns an SMTP error.

Thanks a lot!
Johannes

--