Typo in python-matplotlib

Hi, in the package python-matplotlib I've just hit a typo in
/usr/share/pyshared/matplotlib/axes3d.py:

raise NotImplmentedError('axes3d is not supported in matplotlib-0.98.
You may want to try the 0.91.x maintenance branch')

should read "NotImplementedError" instead of "NotImplmentedError".
To reproduce just try:

>>> from matplotlib import axes3d
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/matplotlib/axes3d.py", line
1, in <module>
    raise NotImplmentedError('axes3d is not supported in
matplotlib-0.98.  You may want to try the 0.91.x maintenance branch')
NameError: name 'NotImplmentedError' is not defined

not such a big deal, the import should fail with NotImplementedError
instead of NameError. How is the policy for reporting such bugs
upstream? Should I simply go and report, or is there an official
"spokesman" of the DPMT?

thanks,
tiziano