Re: [RFR] urlwatch

Franck Joncourt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on urlwatch (hosted on callab-maint), and this is
> the first time I play with the Python packaging.
>
> dget http://www.dthconnex.com/packages/urlwatch_1.5-1.dsc
>
> Here is the contents of the deb file:
>
> http://www.dthconnex.com/packages/urlwatch.contents
>
> I would be glad if someone could have a look at it and tell me if the
> use of dh_pysupport is ok. The rules file is rather minimal.

It looks fine, but you're installing urlwatch as a public module. If you want to
avoid this, you should install it under /usr/share/urlwatch by passing
"--install-lib=usr/share/urlwatch" to the distutils' install call.

Also, you may want to maintain it in PAPT[1].

Cheers,
Emilio

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonAppsPackagingTeam