Re: RFS: pyamf

* Luca Bruno <lucab@debian.org>, 2010-04-15, 08:47:
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pyamf".
[...]
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I'm developing software that Depends on this. I would like to
maintain this under Debian Python Modules Team.

As I was the one who opened the RFP, I'd be glad to sponsor this if
nobody step up in some days (but I'd _really_ prefer to have it uploaded
by someone inside the DPMT, as I'm not so much skilled in python
modules).

I can take a look at pyamf on Sunday.

PS Upstream homepage seems to be (temporarily?) dead, which is quite a show-stopper, since we cannot verify if .orig.tar.gz is pristine.

--
Jakub Wilk