Re: RFH: Debugging symbols of pyside

AFAIK:

- regular python build symbols files are useful for anyone willing to
  troubleshoot the problem which is not too complicated and he wouldn't
  need to explore the state of Python at the troublesome moment.

- _d* files for python*-dbg are extremely useful if someone needs to
  triage the problem which cannot be easily comprehended by just looking
  at the stack of compiled extension.  Then various tricks (Python's
  ./Misc/gdbinit, or new way ./Tools/gdb/libpython.py) allow much easier
  bug/problem triage in Python extensions using debug build of Python

Hope this would be of help

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]