Re: python-xlrd

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Thomas Kluyver <thomas@kluyver.me.uk> wrote:
> Does
> anyone object to me committing this to the DPMT SVN repository, and seeking
> sponsorship for the new version?

Yes I do: Thomas is set as the Maintainer (as opposed to the team
being the Maintainer), so your are more forced to ask Thomas first
given the huge changes you're planning to do: did you contact him (it
doesn't seem so from your email)? have you done that in a public
tracable way (pinging a bug, f.e.)? did you give him enough time to
reply?