Re: about kicking python-uniconvertor out of the team

Hi,

> Turned out Luca already did the pysupport→dh-python migration back the
> time we were on svn, but didn't upload, so I'm just holding off a dput.

I actually dput'ed it myself, but the upload was autorejected due to #699301.

I'd rather go and remove python-uniconvertor for good (see #787925),
but tgif still depends on it (#796294, altough it can be dropped:
uniconvertor only adds support for SVG output).

--
Cheers,
Luca