Packaging pytango 9.2.0

Hello Guyes,

I am working with Sandor (CC) in order to upgrade the pytango package.
With this new version, the upstream decided to rename the module from PyTango to tango

import PyTango -> import tango

The previous package provided these binary packages

python-pytango
python3-pytango

now it seems that we must rename them

python-tango.
python3-tango

now the problem is that in the setup file the project is still pytango

        name='pytango',

so when we build a package depending on python-tango (the itango package in preparation)

dh_python add a dependency to python-pytango and not python-tango

so my question is what is the proper way to fix this issue ?

Another question about the package, the upstream provide a PyTango.py files which allow to still
import PyTango (for retro compatibility).

when should we put this file ? in the python-tango or in the transition package python-pytango or in a python-pytango-legacy ???

does a Provides python-pytango necessary in the python-tango in that case ?

thanks for your help.

Frederic