Re: Problems upgrading r-cran-fastcluster due to failed test in Python module

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 12:10:03PM +0100, Gard Spreemann wrote:
> I think it would be a good idea for python-fastcluster to recommend
> python-scipy and python3-fastcluster to recommend python3-scipy.

Uploaded (unfortunately without the additional Recommends which I
learned to late since I just prepared the package after the first hint
to scipy.

I commited the Recommends in SVN to make sure it will not be forgotten
for the next upload.

Thanks to all for the hints

    Andreas.

--