Packaging debian xRayUtilities

Hello,

I am working on the salsa/debian CI tests, after the build.
Lintian, blhc and puiparts are working fine.
I am trying to fix the autopkgtest, but I am stuck with an error:

```
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/xrayutilities/materials/_create_database.py", line 70, in <module>
    add_mass_from_NIST(dbf, os.path.join(dataroot, 'nist_atom.dat'), verbose)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/xrayutilities/materials/database.py", line 727, in add_mass_from_NIST
    with open(nistfile, "r") as nf:
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/tmp/autopkgtest.ZEJOsL/autopkgtest_tmp/tests/../xrayutilities/materials/data/nist_atom.dat'
```

This error happens only with python3 and python3-dbg.
I have tried to copy xrayutilities/ (recursively) in "$AUTOPKGTEST_TMP" and tried to only copy nist_atom.dat.
But this causes import issues because of the "xrayutilities" dir.

It makes the autopkgtest to fail..

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Alexandre