Re: Please upload the latest version of python-flask-cors ready in git

On 2020-12-17 15 h 28, Bastian Germann wrote:
> Am 17.12.20 um 04:28 schrieb Louis-Philippe Véronneau:
>> Hello!
>>
>> Bastian Germann asked a month ago for the package python-flask-cors [1]
>> to be sponsored by someone from the Python Team.
>>
>> Since you put the Team in "Uploaders", I'm writing to you to know if it
>> would be possible to make an upload from the latest git commit in Salsa.
>>
>> Bastian fixed a CVE and a FTBFS bug (as well as updated the package) and
>> I did a few tweaks left and right.
>>
>> I believe the package should thus be ready to upload as is, as the only
>> thing missing is "dch -r" :)
>>
>> If you don't have the time to do so, I would be happy to make the upload
>> for you.
>
> Just checked the RFS queue again and the package is gone from there. I
> would appreciate you sponsoring the package so it can migrate to bullseye.

I removed it since it cannot be sponsored by a member of the team at the
moment, as a consequence of Stewart putting the team in "Uploaders" and
not in "Maintainers".

As stated in the Team's policy [1], this means Stewart should be the one
making the upload, thus the email I sent him.

Otherwise, I would've gladly uploaded it myself.

Cheers,

[1]:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/-/blob/master/policy.rst#maintainership

--