Re: rdflib: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test --test-nose -i python{version} -p "3.10 3.9" returned exit code 13

On 2/24/22 6:10 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Sorry for dragging you into this - the experimental branch was way
advanced which I learned in bug #995675.  This leaves the question how
we can proceed.  It makes probably sense to run ratt or something like
this to learn about packages that are broken.

Looks like I made some wasted effort there :/
Although, Michael's changes are pretty similar to mine

Unfortunately I did
never got ratt working (since I failed to setup sbuild properly).

Would be nice if you could do this. There's also a ruby-team/meta[1] these are all
shell scripts so maybe you could use
maybe you can replace sbuild with pdebuild (or whatever you use) and try

On the other hand in the current situation with two open RC bugs all
other packages are broken anyway and will be removed from testing if
we do not act upon the issue.  So may be we should upload to unstable?

What do you think?

Pseudo excuses do not look too bad[2] and package in testing this is broken anyway,
you can upload IMO

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/meta
[2]: https://release.debian.org/britney/pseudo-excuses-experimental.html#rdflib

Regards,