Updating jupyter-core to 4.10.0

Hi,

I tried to update jupyter-core to 4.10.0, but didn't manage to run the
upstream test suite reliably.

I first disabled it, so the package was building with both dpkg-
buildpackage and sbuild. A bad solution.

Then I re-enabled it ; it passes with dpkg-buildpackage (there's a
catch, see [1]), but not with sbuild, and I couldn't find out why.

If someone has a clue, I'm ready to learn new tricks...

J.Puydt

[1] if python3-pytest-asyncio is installed on your system, you have to
add asyncio_mode = "auto" to the relevant section of pyproject.toml,
otherwise it breaks: pytest autoloads its asyncio plugin, which doesn't
find this settings, hence warns about it, and a warning is an error ;
see: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest-asyncio/issues/293