joining the python team

Ehlo,

I would like to address #953053 affecting psychopy, under Debian
Med team.  For parts of the package to operate properly, they
require several missing python dependencies.  I noted some are
already under RFP, and one ITP.  I would be happy to join the
team to help adding these packages and maintain them on the long
run.  In exchange, I may pop up from time to time to help sort
random issues in various python packages.

Some random facts:
  * my salsa login is emollier;
  * I have read a debian python team policy document at [1] and
    I agree to adhere to it;
  * I also happen to have hit the wiki page, but have not
    followed all the links, yet[2];
  * I have plain quilt burned in my fingers but now that I read
    about gbp pq, I will try to learn it;
  * I subscribed to the debian-python@l.d.o mailing list;
  * I also have joined the team on tracker.debian.org[3] to get
    contacts, bugs, etc;
  * I am a DD.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonTeam