Making py2dsp/pypi2deb the default tool to create Python-based packages in Debian

Hello,
Piotr has kindly moved pypi2deb to salsa[1] and given me access to the
project so i was able to merge my changes and release[2] a new version
of this tool in Debian.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/pypi2deb
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/news/1343951/accepted-pypi2deb-320220707-source-into-unstable/

My goal is to make py2dsp (contained in pypi2deb) the default tool
used to create Python packages in Debian (like many other
language-specific tools already do f.e. for go, rust, npm, etc). The
new release contains several enhancements that should cover many of
the packaging needs, in particular:

* the ability to package directly from a github project url
* create the salsa project in the DPT group

Please let me know if you think something is missing, or should be
expanded/fix, you can also open bugs against the package or directly
MR to the salsa project.

Should we start advertising this tool in other locations, like the
python policy, guidelines, wiki, etc? what do y'all think?

Thanks,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/