Re: review for python-ssdpy

On 10/4/22 8:50 AM, Jeroen Ploemen wrote:
Thanks, I didn't catch that since I use sbuild instead of pbuilder.
I have set the environment variable CI = true which should disable
those tests.

Unfortunately, it doesn't.

The change suggested below does make 'CI=true' take effect, but that
still leaves a few failing tests not marked by upstream. Probably
easiest to exclude those remaining troublemakers by instructing
pybuild to set a pytest option, e.g. PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS = -k 'not ...'.

I was going to, but it looks like practically all of the tests require network in some form, so I've just disabled tests altogether.

Thanks,
--
Ben Westover