Re: python-werkzeug 2.2.2 and flask 2.2.2 transition

Hi,

Am 06.11.22 um 20:31 schrieb Carsten Schoenert:
Hi again,

currently I still see the following packages are left with autopkgtest
issues.

flask-appbuilder: #1020739
onionshare: #1023568
pydevd: #1020795
searx-admin: #1020823

I filed a new issue about the failing autopkgtest against onionshare
minutes ago.

it has shown, that onionshare isn't the problem for the breaking autopkgtest but flask-socketio is. The good news is that updating flask-socketio will be enough to solve the not working autopkgtest mainly. There is a small need to tune one of the remaining onionshare test calls.

What about raising the severity for the other packages? Time flies and
it's not that far away the first freeze date will come.

If there are no objections I will bump the severity of serious for the remaining three bug reports this week.

--
Regards
Carsten