Re: New uploader needed for python-colorama

Hi Agathe,

Since I am not using the package nor have packages that depend on it, I
am kindly asking if someone can add themselves to the uploaders list of
the package and re-upload.

I am happy to be the uploader for python-colorama. I just pushed an update to salsa, but as a DM, I require an initial sponsor to upload and allow me the upload permissions for future releases.

--
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354