Maintenance of netmiko in the Python team

Hi,

It appears to me that netmiko hasn't received as much love as it should. The package in Debian is still on upstream release 2.4.2, while upstream has continuously upgraded it (there's a new upstream release roughly every 3 months on average), and is now on 4.2.0 from May the 5th.

OpenStack networking-generic-switch needs 4.1.2, from last August, so I'm about to upload that version to Experimental right away. Since you, Vincent, is listed in the Maintainer: field, and the team is only listed as Uploaders:, I was wondering if it's ok for me to switch these, and go back to normal team maintenance. FYI, I'm doing this on my current upload to Experimental, though it's not unstable, and can be reverted very fast (PLEASE everyone, do NOT start another flame war for uploads to Experimental, especially when I'm kindly taking the time to write such a courteous message...).

Note that I am also planing a few changes, like the package is currently using the pypi tarball, I'd like to switch to using tags from github and probably other stuff.

Please let me know,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)