Re: Request access to salsa for python package for gitlab-emulator

Hi Ian (2023.10.23_12:09:59_+0000)
> Hi, I'm the owner/maintainer of the gitlab-emulator project
> https://gitlab.com/cunity/gitlab-emulator  I'd like to request access
> to Salsa to introduce a debian package for gitlab-emulator.

Sorry, I'm afraid the Python Team doesn't gate salsa access. You need to
get an account before joining the team. If your account hasn't been
approved, go and chase the salsa team on #salsa on IRC.

This does sound like a useful package that would be nice to have in
Debian. I suggest filing an ITP bug and starting to work on it.

Stefano

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/