Re: numpydoc 1.6.0 available on salsa

Dear list,

upstream kindly fixed the failing test in numpydoc for python 3.12 [1][2] and I have patched the 1.6.0 version
Still autopkgetest is failing [3] because of an obsolete version of python3-tabulate.
This is also stopping the upgrade of pandas [4].
Tabulate has been updated on salsa but not uploaded yet.

Is someone with upload rights available to upload tabulate?
This will help a lot....

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best,

Chiara