[Help] Re: python-stack-data: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test --test-pytest -i python{version} -p "3.12 3.11" returned exit code 13

Control: tags -1 help

Hi,

I tried the suggested patch for the cython3 issue of bug #1056872
in the currently packaged version[1] as well also tried upgrading
to latest upstream and tried building[2] which failed as well.

I admit, I'm running out of ideas what to do next.

Any help is welcome
   Andreas.

PS: I do not have any specific interest in this package, just intended
    to squash some bugs.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-stack-data/-/jobs/5141231
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-stack-data/-/jobs/5141459

--