Re: [Help] Re: python-pkginfo: FTBFS: dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test --test-pytest -i python{version} -p 3.11 returned exit code 13

Hi Stefano,

Am Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 08:25:46PM +0000 schrieb Stefano Rivera:

> The test is expecting the module to be installed in the test
> environment. Either we could try harder to emulate that, or skip the
> tests.

I admit I tried to copy around the module before running the test with
no success.  It would be great if this "could try harded" could be taken
over by pybuild. ;-)

> I committed a patch to run the test inside tox, which will install it in
> a virtualenv before running the test.

Looks good, thanks a lot.

I realised there are quite some low hanging RC bugs in DPT where I
harvested some but I have to stop after today with this due to new
tasks.  In Debian Med team we are squashing those bugs usually in our
Advent bug squashing party where everybody tries to close one bug (not
open one door ;-) ) in advent time.  It might make sense to establish
such regular bug squashing parties also in other teams.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de