Application to be a member

Hello,

I write this message to be a member of the Python Team.

Firstly because I wish to package Aresponse, RFS will be mailed to the list.
I would also be happy to help for other modules in the maximum of my skills.

As a Python programmer, I actually maintain PySMSBoxNet [1], a library to use smsbox.net API
[1]: https://github.com/Nardol/pysmsboxnet
I plan to also package PySMSBoxNet if it can be of interest for Debian.
I have made some little contributions to Home Assistant core and have implemented auto-completion using Argcomplete in ESPHome.

My name on Salsa is Nardol

Best regards,
--
Patrick ZAJDA