Re: Updating Flask to 3.x?

Hello Hefee, hello list,

Am 24.01.24 um 22:46 schrieb Hefee:

Me as maintainer of onionshare got notice about this discussion here by a
sidechannel. It would have made things a lot easier to me to spot the issue
that onionshare is not ready for flask 3.x, if you had open a bugreport against
onionshare in December.

no worries, at that time at least I was focusing on the rather easier things for me to fix and did chose to work on packages which were rather easier to fix for me.

Thanks for your time and energy fixing the onionshare package, that makes currently one package left that is not ready for Flask 3.0.

The current outstanding package is ironic-inspector which is marked due other reason for auto removal from testing on 29th February.

Based on the current situation I plan now to upload Werkzeug und Flask 3.x in about a week to unstable.

--
Regards
Carsten