Re: brief thoughts on org/qa.debian.org

"Raphael" == Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> writes:

>> * For wnpp: how about "offer <>" and "unoffer <>" directives, that
>> solves another section of the wnpp.

Raphael>  Is a package name enough for the Prospectives Packages ?

Yes, the rest can be determined with scripts.

>> * Is it required that packages actually have their Maintainer reset
>> to QA, or can i just generate a control mail from existing "O"
>> fields?

Raphael> What do you mean by « existing "O" fields » ? And what do
Raphael> you want to know ?

Sorry, that was directed at those working closely with WNPP.  (Hi Joy).
I wanted to know if I can port the existing "orphaned packages" list
into the QA database without reuploads.

Raphael> There is no such thing. What should be sent there ? The new
Raphael> tasks ?

Raw traffic to the @control bot, for learning in realtime instead of
polling a web site.

		netgod