questions about metamail

Hi,

I am trying to decode email. I do not know how to use metamail to decode an email. I want to get the sender, receiver, subject, text and attachment from the email. Can you tell me how to do this?

I download the source code for metamail. I want to know whether there are some other document to help me to understand the source code so that I can use the source code to do the decoding job.

I am not sure whether this email address is correct. If it is not correct, please tell me the correct email address to ask this question. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Chonghai