International Conference

Greetings,

We at Ideal Concept Foundation sends our warn greetings to our entire members worldwide. And with great enthusiasm, we wish to invite groups, youths and organization to be part of our forthcoming combined international conference with the theme, ?Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking ". To be held in USA and UK. The conference is a combine conference with two segments.

VENUES AND EVENT DATES

1.The events shall commence on the 7th till the 10th of  September, 2010 at

West Front auditorium,
94 S Jackson St .
Seattle, WA 98104
USA

2. While the second segment in the UK shall commence on the 13th  till 16th September, 2010 at
Island House
2 Grosvenor Road
Andover SP10 1QP
Hampshire
United Kingdom.

This conference will create a venue to share data and information on the issue of sex trafficking of women and children from various researches, case studies and individual experiences. It is also a venue to come up with unities and resolutions to effectively address immediate and long-term issues regarding human trafficking and draw concrete plan in international information and education campaign, policy advocacy and the necessary services which can be extended to the women and children survivors of sex trafficking.

The time has come to unite and stand together to expose and oppose human ?trafficking and modern slavery with the continued increase in the number of sex trafficked women and children. We have noticed that this is an incredible means of interacting with different organizations of the world on a particular issue as it affects human trafficking.

The conference aims to:

1.Document data on the human -trafficking and Modern Slavery based on the context of the global statistics and economic situation.

2.Exchange work experiences with individuals and organizations from other countries undertaking campaign against human  trafficking;

3. Draw a complete plan of action on international advocacy - an international education and public information campaign - on the sex trafficking of women and children.

4. Come up with a standard on service component and recommendations in policy-making bodies both locally and internationally.

CONFERENCE REGISTRATION.  Registration is free.

ARE THERE AIRPORT PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF?

The Protocol Officers of these events shall be on ground to Pick-Up and drop-Off delegates and these transportations are free.

WHAT IS THE DEADLINE?
All interested organizations should forward information about their organization's Aims and objectives, profile and Achievement so far. Participants MUST be a group of 3-10 persons to qualify for registration. The dead line for the registration should be given by the secretary of ICF

PROVISIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
All intending participants to this forthcoming conference in USA and UK must put many things into considerations before taking decision to participate in this event. Provisions have been made for participants. Which include: all round flight tickets, feeding and accommodation in the USA These will be taken care of by our sponsors. Delegates will take care of their hotel reservation in the UK during the second conference as our sponsors did not make provisions for that. The delegates who need the authorization of the USA or UK visas to participate in this event must pay for the hotel reservations in the UK while our sponsors would pay the hotel bills for all delegates in the USA . Note that delegates MUST attend the two segments of the conference.

If you have considered thus, then you should give us the go ahead by reaching us to open your visa file by sending email to us.

Delegates should contact the secretary for details of the selected hotels in UK which are close to the venue of the event and at cheaper rates. In order to receive the conference materials as well as other information,For inquiries please write us at(betty.gilb@yahoo.com.hk) Send applications now.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs.Betty Gilbert.