Re: O: lynx-cur -- Text-mode WWW Browser with NLS support (development version)

On 2015-02-12 Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org> wrote:
> Denis Briand wrote:
>> This is a package with 91 bugs, 1 minor open security issue on
>> stable and oldstable and an hi popcon (23596 install'). I suggest to
>> work together on this important package

> Yeah, team-maintaining would be cool for such a package. I'd join such
> a team, but wouldn't maintain that package alone nor as lead.

> Andy, Andreas: Would you like to join us with team-maintaining the
> package?
[...]

Sure I would love to. I am not a regular user either though.

Looking at the new GIT repo, I see that that you also dropped the lynx
dummy package. I am not sure we can get away with that. "apt-get
install lynx" should continue to work.

Perhaps

Package: lynx-cur
Conflicts: lynx (<< 2.8.7dev9-1.1), [...]
Provides: lynx, [..]

would also work but I am not sure without testing.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'