Totem Kiosk Floor Screen

Digital signage supplier | Shiningltd

Totem Kiosk Floor Screen

Review of our main Kiosk Totem, our products are characterized by unsurpassed value for money. Completely designed and produced in Chinese guarantee          quality and outstanding durability.

All models are equipped with touch screen and integrated PC/AD Multi-Touch for option..., all customizable according to client’s needs.

They are also numerous integrated peripherals to complete the multimedia            station:
Metallica keyboard, printer, barcode reader, Magnetic cards, 3G / 4G, WiFi,       Webcam, etc.

More detail, pls visit our website: www.shiningltd.com.

Copyright © 2016 Shiningltd, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
admin@shiningltd.com