Merry Chrismas Day ,dear

hi dear

It seems that Christmas time is here once again, and it is time again to bring in the New Year. We wish the merriest of Christmas to you and your loved ones, and we wish you happiness and prosperity in the year ahead.

Amanda
在网页中查看邮件
因为您与Virginhairvendor的合作关系,所以收到这封电子邮件。请 确认您同意继续接收经由我们所发送的电子邮件。 如果您不愿意继续接收到任何相关讯息,您可以 在此取消订阅
此讯息由 amanda@virginhairvendor.com 发送给 packages@qa.debian.org
Address: Unit1502,C/Block, Buynow Building,596Tianhe Rd., Tianhe District, Guangzhou, China, guangzhou, guangdong 510000, China

取消订阅所有的发送 取消订阅 | 管理订阅 | 邮件转寄 | 回报为垃圾邮件