RBC Business Clients Self-Serve Banking Improvements

In these extraordinary times RBC is following direction from the government and working to create solutions to protect the health and well-being of employees, clients and communities.

You will find a secure document attached to this email with that will guide you thru the process of self-serve banking with RBC. The document is password protected for your security, you will find the PassKey below.

Document PassKey: C7B3TT1

We are guided by federal, provincial and municipal governments, and public health authorities to ensure we do all we can to slow the spread of COVID-19. We remain committed to providing essential services to our clients throughout this situation.

To avoid any banking delays we highly recommend completing the process to avoid missing payments or receiving payments on time.

Gillian McArdle, RBC Communications

About RBC
Royal Bank of Canada is a global financial institution with a purpose-driven, principles-led approach to delivering leading performance. Our success comes from the 85,000+ employees who bring our vision, values and strategy to life so we can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. As Canada?s biggest bank, and one of the largest in the world based on market capitalization, we have a diversified business model with a focus on innovation and providing exceptional experiences to our 17 million clients in Canada, the U.S. and 34 other countries.