CVE-2005-2964 issue

Dear QA Group,

I am writing to you as you are mentioned as a maintainer of abiword package.

I did some research about Debian vulnerability data and found an issue.

If I check CVE-2005-2964 with Debian Security Tracker page, I will see that fixed version is 2.2.10-1 (the same version is on page of JSON-formatted security data)

But information of this CVE in the file of OVAL data for Buster is different. Definition of that CVE starts from line 33665 in that file. Criterion below tells that None DPKG is earlier than 2.4.1-1.

My questions are:
1. Should I consider fixed version 2.4.1-1 for abiword?
2. Why OVAL criterion references to "None" object? How should I interpret this?
3. Should I rely on OVAL files?

Hoping for an answer.
--
Andrey Nikonov,