2021 Workwear Collection by WeTransfer

Title: 2021 Workwear Collection by WeTransfer
Hi ,

Sorry to disturb

We are workwear manufacturer in Istanbul since 2016 exporting all Europe about 46 different brands especially in Germany and Sweden.

Please see below link for our collection or you can ask us as an attachment.

https://we.tl/t-DXSWKBP5Rk

OR you can see our fresh design in our instagram account

Our minumum quantity is 50 pcs with your logo and colors.

Best Regards

Serdar KÖZ
Marketing Manager

Mobile : +90 531 3170251
Direct: +90 212 596 0898
E-mail: serdar@koz.company

Turgut Özal Mah. Tonguçbaba cad.Torium Evleri No:21/12
34513-Esenyurt
Istanbul/TURKIYE

lET's DRESS UP YOUR COMPANY OR MAKE YOUR BRAND SPECIAL

Click here to unsubscribe Footer image Click here to update your subscription information

Lutfen Resimleri Goruntuleyiniz