workwear collection for you

Title: workwear collection for you
Dear Sir

Sorry WeTransfer did not give link to us if you like to see ; Please reply to this mail , We are going to send as an attachment.

We would like to make free collection just for you. Please send your logo and choose styles from our collection.

For instagram please visit  " kozworkwear "

BR

www.koz.company

Serdar KÖZ
Marketing Manager

Mobile : +90 531 3170251
Direct: +90 212 596 0898
E-mail: serdar@koz.company

Turgut Özal Mah. Tonguçbaba cad.Torium Evleri No:21/12
34513-Esenyurt
Istanbul/TURKIYE

lET's DRESS UP YOUR COMPANY OR MAKE YOUR BRAND SPECIAL

Bülten almak istemiyorsanız tıklayın Footer image Abone bilgilerinizi güncellemek için tıklayın

Lutfen Resimleri Goruntuleyiniz