Atlassian

Hi,

We would like to know if you want to acquire our opt-in decision makers contacts of Atlassian users to enhance your business campaign.

We can also provide Microsoft, GitLab, IBM, ServiceNow ,Scrumwise, GitHub, Broadcom, Blueprint and many more.

Data will be tailored supported your specific necessities (e.g. Job title, Verticals, Geography, etc.)

Please review and let me know your interest and I will provide you with detailed information.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

George Antwi

Demand Generation Head

If you wish not to receive marketing emails please respond, “Opt-out”