Reminder!! Overdue Payment

The outstanding payment is long over due and we have tried to contact you via the phone number we have on file which unfortunately was not reachable, as a result of this we have decided to contact your email: packages@qa.debian.org.

To be sure this is your active email, we advise you confirm the receipt of this message.

Please do note that if no response is received from you to us within the next 7 working days we might be forced to take legal actions against you.

Best regards
Sales Team