New project

Good day

Glad to know you, and have this precious time to introduce us to you

Hi- top Mold is a professional manufacturer of molds, injection molded parts, rubber molds and products, machined parts and die casting.

Our professional team will offer you high quality products with competitive cost and excellent service.

Thank you.

Anything we could do for you, please contact us with your needs and requirements(like drawing, quantity, material, surface….)

Look forward to your good news

Thanks

angel
angel@hi-topmould.com