NMU wanted

Hi, I'm the scwm maintainer; my PC is broken (the motherboard is gone)
and, call it Murphy's Law, two users filed an important bug (each of
them).

Now I must buy a new motherboard, and I'm rather busy, so I fear, scwm is
going to be removed from the distribution when the bug horizon day come.
The second bug should be very simple to solve (some change to the
dependencies), the first could be an upstream bug (perhaps solved with the
new bugfix upstream release).

Thanks anyway

Francesco Tapparo