Re: hwtools going multiarch

On Sat, Mar 25, 2000 at 08:38:30PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > > but it is not declared orphaned (could be a bug in Debian web pages).
> >
> > Yes, a bug in the BTS.
>
> No, it's a bug in the override file. Dear ftpmaster, could you remove the
> "maintainer override" for the hwtools package (both in potato & woody) ?
>
> Siggy Brentup is listed, but he said that he's no more maintaining it.
> The real actual maintainer is debian-qa (as noted in the control file of
> the package).

I asked override-change@debian.org to change it, *twice*, and both times
they had changed it, but the BTS redisplayed the wrong name a few days
later. Something was broken, Richard Braakman confirmed it last time we
talked about this.

I don't know what's up with it anymore... I just checked
indices/override.potato.gz and it has:

hwtools         optional        utils   Debian QA Group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org> => Siggy Brentrup <bsb@debian.org>