xmailtool_3.1.2b-1.4_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi,

[Sorry for the delay in processing this package...]

I'm not overly comfortable with adding this to the overrides again.
It's been orphaned for something in the region of 900 days, roughly
since the time of bo (i.e. prior to potato's release)[1] and was
removed from the archives at the request of Debian-QA[1].  Added to
that is the fact that at least one active member of Debian-QA has
already spoken out against it's reintroduction and the fact that AFAIA
the problem this upload was trying to solve has already been worked
around in a different manner as of 4.1.0-7 (?).

However my concerns only apply as long as Debian-QA is listed as the
maintainer; if that were to change (or was in error), the above would
be moot...

--
James
NB: The above represents my personal opinion, as usual I speak for no one but myself

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2000/debian-qa-200001/msg00054.html

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

Your rejected files are in incoming/REJECT/.  (Some may also be in
incoming/ if your .changes file was unparsable.)  If only some of the
files need to repaired, you may move any good files back to incoming/.
Please remove any bad files from incoming/REJECT/.