removal of airstrike package from testing ?

Hi all,

The airstrike package has been packaged by Sven Velt, and sponsored by
Norbert Tretkowski, so I put them on CC:.

I submited several bug reports on the airstrike package, see
http://bugs.debian.org/airstrike (my two last bug reports are not on the
bts, just sent them, the three others are 16 days old).

The main issues with the package, beside the fact it is unuseable with
an non-english keyboard and undocumented, is that the packaged release
does not include the GPL (except in one header file). So this is not a
GPL program (at least the pre4 version). It entered testing, so this is
an issue if it was to make it in sarge.

Later releases (newer releases were available nearly one year before the
debian package was made) does mention the GPL properly, but also states
some sound file are of unknown origin, and could not be free.

So my question is: should we remove the package from testing ?

Raphael