Re: tkchooser

Daniel van Eeden:
> On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 15:29 +0100, Erik Schanze wrote:
> > After a while without any activity from maintainer it
> > should be orphaned and after a while again it could removed.
> Who should I contact to get it orphaned or removed?

According
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-mia-qa
debian-qa should be the right place, after you tried contact the
maintainer directly and gave him a ping over debian-devel.

Give him a chance. ;-)

Kindly regards,
Erik

--
www.ErikSchanze.de * DSA key ID 30825345
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! * Maillimit: 100 kB

GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail