Re: subscribing to pseudo-package bugs ?

* Bill Allombert [Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:52:31 +0200]:
> Hello Debian-QA,

  Hi Bill,

> Is it possible to subscribe to a pseudo-package for the purpose of
> receiving bug-reports ?

  This is a valid question for which I don't know the answer, but I just
  wanted to note that most pseudo-packages have a mailing list acting as
  the maintainer [1]. Sorry if this was already obvious enough. O:-)

    [1] http://cvs.debian.org/dak/pseudo-packages.maintainers?rev=1.15&cvsroot=dak&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

  So you would subscribe to debian-testing@lists.debian.org.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Any life, no matter how long and complex it may be, is made up of a
single moment: the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all,
who he is.
                -- Jorge Luis Borges