removal requests of unattended RC buggy packages?

Hi folks,

I'm trawling the list of build failures on various architectures, and I'm
finding packages that have never, ever been successfully built on an
autobuilder from day one, in spite of bug reports being filed early and
often, e.g.: nemesi, bug #303075.  What should be the policy for requesting
removal of such packages?  I think two months is more than enough time for a
maintainer to get their act together before having the package bounced back
out again.  Anyone disagree?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer