Removal of electric

After looking closely at the 'electric' package for a lesstif
transition, it would seem a good candidate for removal in its current
'upstream unmaintained' state.

The upstream maintained source is now Java. I've tried to get someone
interested (Michael Koch) in re-packaging the java sources, but he
doesn't seem keen because the non-free Java VM dependency.

I've forwarded a bunch of emails to #374242 including a email from
upstream Steven Rubin.

My hope is that Java electric does get eventually get packaged though
its current buggy C version in Debian should be removed.