Re: [RFH] rebuilding the archive with cowbuilder

On (16/02/07 20:31), Bastian Venthur wrote:
> 2. I've noticed that cowbuilder runs the clean-target of debian/rules
> before it enters the clean environment. This means that sometimes the
> build already fails before pbuilder enters the clean environment since
> clean already fails (E.g. when cdbs is not installed on the host
> system). Is this a bug or a feature of cowbuilder/pbuilder? Is there a
> workaround?

--use-pdebuild-internal option to pdebuild tries to run the clean inside
the chroot. It apparently is not all that reliable, but might cut down
on the number of failures that you have to cope with of this sort.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256